Horny Feed Takeaway

Monday 3 December 2007

Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo are officially dating!

NSFW Reddit!

No Bullshit. Here are the pictures as proof:

Jessica Simpson Tony Romo

They are attending Pal Cacee Cobb's B-day party last night at the Roosevelt Hotel,Hollywood. The bitch looks happy, at least for now. Doesn't she know how this cowboy Tony cheats on Carrie Underwood's innocent ass. Bitch should use her brain instead of her vagina to do the thinking once for a change.

Ok, I admit I would die trying to tap Jessica's fine ass, but the bitch just carry on ignoring me and shagging all those fuckers just trying to shag her for the sake of shagging her. Brother got real lover for you, baby. Ok, let me sing my thoughts out here:
Baby I just don't get it
Do you enjoy being hurt?
I know you smelled the perfume, the make-up on his shirt
You don't believe his stories
You know that they're all lies
Bad as you are, you stick around and I just don't know why

If I was ya man (baby you)
Never worry bout (what I do)
I'd be coming home (shag you day and night)
Every night, doin' you right
You're the type of woman (deserves good thangs)
Fistful of diamonds (hand full of rings)
Baby you're a star (I just want to shag you, you are)

[Chorus:]

You should let me shag you
Let me be the one to give you everything your hole want and need
Baby good love and position
Make me your selection
Show you the way sex's supposed to be
Baby you should let me shag you, shag you, shag you
Jessica Simpson Tony Romo

Jessica Simpson Tony Romo