Horny Feed Takeaway

Friday 28 December 2007

Man, 28, dies with a massive hard-on after marathon lap dance session at strip club

NSFW Reddit!

I just read a story from St. Petersburg Times: A man,28, died after marathon lap dance session at strip club. What a lucky fucker he is! The man died among naked strippers! With a massive hard-on! He probably thought he's in heaven before he even realized he's dead. His spirit must be so overwhelmed happy that it jumped out of his body. Then it's like "Shit, I just thought I'm watching strippers and feeling the pussies, why the Fuck I've been seeing myself with the strippers from the ceiling. WTF I am up in the ceiling while me and myself is still down there with strippers rubbing my dick!OMG, The only way me seeing meself is meself is dead!I'm dead!!!Too bad I left behind me a massive hard-on unconsumed."
Lesson learned:Handle pussy with care, it could be deadly to your pumping heart.

Lucy Pinder