Horny Feed Takeaway

Tuesday 4 December 2007

Lily Allen's topless holiday pics

NSFW Reddit!

Life's a beach for gobby Lily

Never mind Smile...it's enough to make her male fans chortle with glee as we show her sizzling on the beach.

The gobby singer shed 19lb in six weeks after being diagnosed with a heart murmur. And boy, can you see the sensational results.

Outspoken Lily, 22, is famous for her bitchy comments and once branded Madonna "overrated". She said: "I'm gobby, I always have been." But the chart-topper revealed: "A lot of that stuff I said was because I didn't feel confident.

"I felt like, ‘Oh God, I'm short, fat, ugly...and I hate all these people who flaunt their beauty'.

"But I feel great at the moment. I actually don't have one bad thing to say about anything." That is, apart from herself. She admitted: "Ever since a kid I've felt like I'm possibly the uncoolest, naffest person ever to walk the earth."

Lily, whose dad is actor Keith Allen, added: "I grew up in my father's shadow. I wanted to be Lily Allen, not just Keith's daughter."

With a new album and TV show due out and pictures like these, we reckon you're blooming lovely, Lily.