Horny Feed Takeaway

Wednesday 9 January 2008

Britney's Pap-saviour got papped himself

NSFW Reddit!

Britney Spears
(As always the paparazzi were on her trail and on hand to give her a lift. Britney hitched a ride with Photog Fabricio Mariotto who drove her back to her LA pad)
Brit's got golden touch.ADNAN GHALIB only came to America to be a well-paid professional celebrity stalker but ended up becoming the global gossip poster boy of the moment by hooking up Crazed Brit.So here's another pap who offer Brit a ride home last nite when she's got a flat tire.He's got a name now.If you give a f**k,his name is Fabricio Mariotto.He looks quite confused in the pic while himself became the subject of his pap colleague:this is absurd,I am a pap and I'm being papped right now.I'm happy for Brit though.She will never be Diana as some lame as$ claimed.Diana hated Paps and she's loving it.She's making friends with enemies.If I'm a pap,I'd love her 2.She makes me feel so leveled up.I'd do anything for her.I'd be her entourage.I'd go to McDonald's Driv-Tru to buy happy meals for her.I'd buy Starbucks for her 2.I'd fill her car 4 her 2.She could ask me to do her laundry. She could ask me to water her garden.I made a career out of stalking her and she still see no devil in me.How can't you not love her 4 that?This woman has a heart as golden as gold.If I'm a pap,I'd stalk Brit only.I'm not only making $200,000 a year off her back but could fancing marrying her so-so-rich as$ and become a golddigger instead.Damn,Hollywood so should make this pap-love a romcom.