Horny Feed Takeaway

Sunday 13 January 2008

Sophie Anderson whoring sex tape

NSFW Reddit!

Sophie Anderson's filthy whore and she needs to suck my cock.


Sophie Anderson

Celeb star Sophie Anderton is £10k hooker and coke dealer

Snorty, snorty, Sophie!

Celeb star Sophie Anderton is £10k hooker and coke dealer

FORMER I'm A Celebrity star Sophie Anderton is a sordid DRUG-PUSHING HOOKER who charges £10,000 a night for her services.

In a sensational secret rendezvous with a News of the World undercover man, the leggy supermodel STRIPPED to her G-string and Christian Louboutin stilettos and spread herself across the bed.

"I'm great at sex," Sophie bragged as she beckoned our reporter to romp with her. "I'll be a lot of fun. I'll look great on your f***ing arm. I'm a supermodel."

The beauty, who has publicly claimed she's beaten her long battle with drug addiction, also offered our man cocaine.

"Everyone takes drugs. You don't take coke?" she asked. "I've got some on me. Do you want a line?"

When our reporter—posing as a potential client—declined she pulled a wrap out of her designer handbag, made lines on the coffee table and snorted them through a rolled-up £20 note.

Sophie Anderton strips for paid-for sex

Then she called her dealer to the room and tried to get our man to buy two grams of the drug.

As name-dropping Sophie desperately tried to sell her body, throughout the meeting she:

  • BOASTED about being on last year's I'm A Celeb before BITCHING about the current contestants.
  • TORE into rival supermodel Kate Moss, branding her a "f***ing nightmare".
  • DISHED the dirt on how she had her pal Prince Andrew rolling about with laughter at a party by INSULTING Harrods owner Mohamed al-Fayed.
  • DEMANDED £15,000 a night for a WEEKEND of sex in the BAHAMAS with her and a hooker friend.
  • HOOVERED up three lines of cocaine.

While the latest batch of stars toiled in the I'm A Celeb jungle on Friday night, sleazy Sophie's Bushtucker Trial was to bed our man who had made contact with her by posing as a rich American staying in London on a business trip looking for a good time.

"It's £10,000 for the night," she demanded as she phoned to confirm the deal.

On Friday night Sophie turned up at our swish apartment in Mayfair wearing a skimpy black designer dress with a plunging neckline and the £350 Louboutin shoes with the designer's trademark red soles.

The 30-year-old—who became famous after modelling bras for Gossard—claimed she had spent the day getting financial backing for her new range of lingerie.

"I'm bored of everyone else making a fortune out of me," she explained as she downed a glass of champagne.

"I've been a top lingerie, bikini and swimwear model since I was 18. I've done every single campaign I can possibly do."

She explained she had turned to vice to help pay for a new three-bedroomed home in London's Notting Hill.

"I'm buying a place at the moment so things are tight," she said.

"I just think short term, and at the end of the day nobody gets hurt." Then she laid down the ground rules for sex. "Definitely with condoms," she said. Spanking is cool. But I'm not into any kinky s**t, to be honest."

Sophie also said that she was "cool" with giving her punter oral sex. "I know that I'm great in bed," she added. "But if I don't feel comfortable with something I'm not going to go along with it and be fake. I don't do the whole fake thing."

She was keen to make sure the sex was fuelled by cocaine. So she offered to call her cocaine dealer, a girl called Isabella. "It's £50 a gram. And it's in rocks as well—it's not cut," said Sophie. "She's very trustworthy. She's a friend of mine. This is the only person I go to and she stops working at 11."

Talking to her in code on the phone, the model asked her to bring "two invites to the party" meaning two grams of cocaine.

"She's one of the few people I trust. She's 24 but she's been dealing since she was 16," Sophie added. "She would protect me if she ever got busted.

"She has my name in her phone under some Arabic name. She has everyone under different names."

Within half an hour the tall brunette dealer was at the door—having asked a policeman for directions! "It's been a really busy night. I'm very greedy," said Isabella.



"Can you give him the rock stuff like you give me?" asked Sophie, handing Isabella a tenner that she said she owed from the night before. "It's £50 per gram," said the dealer as she took money for the drugs.

As Isabella left, Sophie handed over a small bag of cocaine to our man before pulling out some more of the drug herself and snorting it on the table.

High on the drug, the chain-smoking beauty turned to the room's TV where the latest I'm A Celebrity was playing—and took her chance to brag about her performance in the last show and what she earned.

"I was in it. I got into the last five," she said. "I did really well out of it. It's, like, six figures."

But she had no time for the current contestants. "I've been there and done it. I now look at reality TV and I can't bear it! They're all complete hypocrites. I don't even know who half these people are."

The contestants for Sophie's body are normally rich and powerful. She's had a string of high-profile lovers including industrialist Robert Hanson, footballer Mark Bosnich, nightclub boss Mark Alexiou and football club owner Simon Jordan.

And she claimed she's as selective when choosing the men who PAY her for sex. "For the last four years I was in relationships anyway," she said. "I go for intelligent men.

"I go for powerful men. I don't go for male models, I'm not interested in the whole ego thing."

Now she was buzzing—and her arch rival Kate Moss was next for the treatment.

"She's about to screw up again. She is a f***ing nightmare. She has got big, big problems," said Sophie. "On her birthday, I actually left the birthday party.

"She's not clever. She's got that innocence about her and men always get really protective over her."

Sophie also made a disgusting sexual slur about Kate that cannot be printed.

The snorting stunner then spoke about her partying with the rich, famous and royal to try to impress her client into bed. She bragged of her friendship with Prince Andrew as she talked of a bash she attended with him and Fergie.

"Last night Sienna Miller was sat down with us at a party," said Sophie. "I'm not that impressed with her at all. She's pretty but she's quite short.

"I had Camilla al-Fayed giving me so much attitude. She's Mohamed alFayed's daughter.

"I said, ‘Listen, I don't know why you're so up your own a**e, you are the daughter of a *****!" Prince Andrew was on the floor laughing. He said, ‘You never change'."

Sophie bragged how she had befriended Andrew when they played polo together when she was 18. "He's never hit on me but I have seen him in a few situations," she confided.

Then Sophie reminded our man of the £10,000 price for bedding her. "I hate talking about money," she said.

But she didn't hate it that much when our man asked how much she would charge for a weekend sex romp in the Bahamas.

"It'll be 15 grand a day," she said. Sophie then offered to bring girlfriends. After she rang three pals, one of them agreed to go for £5,000.

"She's got long dark hair, she's a bit younger than me, she's one of my best friends," said Sophie.

"If you are going to have fun, you are going to have a few drinks, a few lines, at the end of the day, it's quite laid back."

"I have another girlfriend who is Indian who is beautiful with blue eyes, she's really sexy, she's gorgeous. You'll like her. She's more outrageous than I am, she really is. The other thing is, she's like me, completely discreet."

Asked if they would do a threesome, Sophie said: "I can't honestly say, and I'll f***ing hit you for extra for that!

"It's like me doing an advertising campaign, and they're, like, ‘Oh you do billboards for free?' No, I don't think so somehow. I'll be honest with you. Lesbian scene maybe, but yeah it'll be more."

Money is never far from her mind. She moaned about how there isn't as much money in modelling as there used to be. "The industry now is Russian girls who are willing to do it for £500 a day. So to pay for my fees a lot of people aren't willing to do so," said Sophie.

"I can command 25 grand a day, one shoot without all the advertising and stuff. But that's quite rare.

"For catalogues it used to be £10,000 a day and now its about £4,000 or £3,000. Then there is 20 per cent for the agency and 40 per cent for tax. It goes down rapidly."

But not as rapidly as she was prepared to, as she went to the bedroom to prepare for her sex session.

She pulled a condom from her handbag and placed it on the bedside table. Then she peeled out of her skimpy dress and lay on the bed wearing nothing but her G-string and shoes.

Our man quickly made an excuse, paid an extortionate fee for her time and sent her packing. Today Sophie and her pals will be wishing she'd stayed in the jungle!